Friday, February 04, 2011

Quickly pin down this moment, for fear I'll forget. Which I dont think I hardly will though.

-

Jerrome and I was undergoing some major fight the entire today , was due to some... common issues which I flared swaysway today, 2nd day of CNY. Well.. erm.. okay so the fight got quite bad till we didnt wana talk anymore. And we just got ahead with our own agendas ignoring each other's.

So yadayada- I lead my day and he led his.

-

So today 2nd day of CNY, I organised a gathering cum celebration of my birthday with the presence of my family(both side of cousins) which is indeed a rare shit cos I hardly ever mixed these 2 batch of people, and my grandmother(S) never meet. But surprise or what, they did today:)

I was happy, teehee.:)

-

And yup, the entire gathering was great. everyone is happy and fulfilled. the parents which have been busy the entire day from work finally have some time off with their siblings and beer and gamble, this gatherng today indeed make their 2011 new year a quite happy one. and I could read it all from their faces. yay, I succeeded. :) happys*

(Back to part where Jerrome and I were.... fighting)

He'd some kinda gathering over at his side too and not surprisingly, he wont be attending mine. I mean, not afraid/shy or whatever to say, he hardly hardly join me and my family. So... ya that was partly a subject to our fighting. (Dropping the idea of jioing him or what, not even thinking or thought he'll come), he did. by himself. I was.. shocked. really really shocked. I never expected him to come.. by himself. we were not in contact for the entire day since 10 am, and he showed up at 7pm odd, so the moment I saw him... I was dumbfounded.. this bad. then.. "oh, okay" started bainian-ing and yea, we became fine just like that.

I was.. really touched by him coming alone without in contact/ telling me he will. Coz he's never this sociable but I know he was nervous. His hands were quite icy.... hahaha. I mean honestly why would he not, coming in to a house with familiar or NOT faces, happy new year-ing with whoever that were on the gambling table I guess.. its really paiseh.

For a moment, I thought I'd never been this appreciative of him.


I Love you.

No comments: